Join Change Food for a four-course, sit-down vegetarian/pescetarian dinner at Lighthouse in Brooklyn.
Monday, March 27, 2017, 6:00 PM
145 Borinquen Place, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Help us celebrate some amazing food as well as a selection of great companies working in the borough. The menu will include some ingredients from local purveyors – including microgreens from Edenworks. A gift bag is included for all dinner guests. You have the choice of joining us for dinner only, or dinner and a reception beforehand.
VIP tickets available! Be guaranteed a seat with an expert in the food space.
You Can Also Bid in our Online Auction.
- 1-Hour Consultation with Food+Tech Connect Founder
- 2 Tickets to Food-X Demo Day – Tickets are not available to the general public.
- Dawn Brighid Health – Private Nutritional Counseling – Take charge of your health!
- Dinner for Two at Lighthouse Brooklyn
- Path for Life Online Program
- Pitch and Consultation with Food-X Director
- Trademark Search from Gearhart Law
- Bid Today!
Change Food aggregates the best of the best already working toward healthy food change, amplifies their voices through our events and programs, and advance their work and the goal of the food movement – to provide healthy, safe, delicious, fair food for ALL. To learn more, visit ChangeFood.org. Follow and support us on Patreon.