Did you know food is one of the biggest contributors to climate change? That issues like our global health epidemic, food insecurity, and social isolation can be solved through planting healthy food in public spaces for free?
Plant Eat Share is launching to tackle all these issues! Support us this holiday season as we embark on our new mission to encourage communities to grow their own. What a great end of year tax write off and gift!
Oh – and planting and growing food can help you live longer! Join us!
- Go to our We Did It page to set up your fundraiser.
- Upload an image – you can use these photos on your fundraiser page or in your social media.
- We’ve put some sample text in – you can use that or add your own. Info about Plant Eat Share.
- Choose any goal amount – from $20 to $2,000 – or more!!
- Once your campaign is live, please promote it through your social media and email to friends and family. We’ve put together sample social media for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Feel free to use any images from #2 above – or make it more festive with holiday images we’ve put together!
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please email Diane: diane at changefood.org (convert to email address).
- Bask in the glory of your good karma, knowing that you’re helping us empower communities to feed themselves.
Change Food® works toward a healthier food system for people, animals & the planet. Learn more about our new program Plant Eat Share – planting food in public spaces. For free. Support us today! #changefood