Join us for Change Food Eats – our weekly lunch with ground breakers, change makers and interesting people in the food, health, wellness and possibly spirituality spaces.
Forget those droning on zooms – we’ll be eating, chatting, laughing and sharing knowledge and experience. Along with our talk about food, life and current events, each guest will be asked how they are changing the food system and what we need to do to create a healthy, fair, delicious world for all.
Register to get weekly reminders or just show up on Change Food’s Facebook page Tuesdays from 12:30-1:00pm(ish) est. Previous lunch talks will be embedded below and can be found on Change Food’s YouTube channel.
- July 28 – Stephen Ritz, Green Bronx Machine
- Aug 4 – Loren Cardeli, A Growing Culture
- Aug 11 – Elizabeth Johnson, Delicious Living with Ebeth
- Aug 18 – Wen-Jay Ying, Local Roots
- Aug 25 – Sanjay Rawal, Gather
- Sept 1 – Bhavani Jaroff, iEat Green
- Sept 15 – Sonja Trom Eayrs, Dodge County Concerned Citizens
- More TBD
Would you like to be considered as a guest on the show? Just fill out our form and we’ll let you know!
Episode 3 – Ebeth Johnson – Delicious Living – Aug 11, 2020
Watch all episodes in the Change Food Video Library