Join us for Change Food Eats – our weekly lunch with ground breakers, change makers and interesting people in the food, health, wellness and possibly spirituality spaces.
Forget those droning on zooms – we’ll be eating, chatting, laughing and sharing knowledge and experience. Along with our talk about food, life and current events, each guest will be asked how they are changing the food system and what we need to do to create a healthy, fair, delicious world for all.
Register to get weekly reminders or just show up on Change Food’s Facebook page Tuesdays from 12:30-1:00pm(ish) est. Previous lunch talks will be embedded below and can be found on Change Food’s YouTube channel.
- July 28 – Stephen Ritz, Green Bronx Machine – Growing & sharing food
- Aug 4 – Loren Cardeli, A Growing Culture – Food activism
- Aug 11 – Elizabeth Johnson, Delicious Living with Ebeth – Healthy food; healthy life
- Aug 18 – Wen-Jay Ying, Local Roots – Local food is best!
- Aug 25 – Sanjay Rawal, Gather – Film about Native American food culture and how it’s being reclaimed
- Sept 1 – Bhavani Jaroff, iEat Green – School food
- Sept 8 – Paul Willis, Niman Ranch
- Sept 15 – Sonja Trom Eayrs, Dodge County Concerned Citizens – Factory farming and its effects
- Oct 6 – Jimmy Carbone – The future of restaurants (and more!)
- Oct 20 – Annette Nielsen, Culinary Medicine NYC – State of food
- Nov 3 – Mary Swander, AgArts – The intersection of Art and Food
- Nov 17 – Sam Van Aken, Farmer and International Artist
- Dec 1 – Interview TBD
- Dec 15 – Interview TBD
Would you like to be considered as a guest on the show? Just fill out our form and we’ll let you know!