Change Food Volunteers
Change Food is on the lookout for passionately motivated individuals who want to volunteer some of their time to a good cause.
Please fill out our online application if you are interested. (These positions are unpaid.)
Volunteer positions available:
- Administrative Assistant. Help Executive Director with general duties, such as helping with guests on the Change Food Eats show, updating Eventbrite, updating and maintaining mailing and other lists, writing and research as necessary, and more.
- Blog Manager. Manage the blog and Change Food Dispatch Medium account, specifically managing the research, writing, editing and posting of relevant articles. Work with the social media team and any writers, editors or researchers.
- Researcher. Help with general research for programs and Change Food in general.
- Video Editor. Trim and edit Change Food Eats videos into shorter segments for social media team. And image cards, intros and endings.
- Social Media. Help the Social Media Manager with Change Food’s social media accounts, such as post information, increase followers – and much more. We’re looking to focus more on Pinterest and YouTube especially.
Please only apply if you are committed to creating change and are comfortable working on your own and in small teams. You must have solid experience working online – internet research, Google Drive apps, responding to emails in a timely manner, etc – and we are happy to teach you anything you might not be familiar with (such as Slack).
The positions are remote so candidate can live anywhere in the world, though regular meetings will be held every other week or so.
There is a 6 hour a week minimum. Hours are flexible.
These opportunities are for anyone interested and not just students. Retirees, professionals, anyone interested is encouraged to reply. We just require a get-your-hands-dirty kind of attitude.
Positions are unpaid. Please, no phone calls.
Please fill out our online application if you are interested. Thanks!