Fungi Perfecti is a family-owned business dedicated to promoting the cultivation of high-quality gourmet and medicinal mushrooms. In business since 1980, we have been instrumental in developing new technologies and markets for gourmet mushrooms throughout the world.
We keenly sense that fungi will play a pivotal role in new industries of the 21st century. Gourmet and medicinal mushrooms will continue to appeal to organic gardeners, commercial cultivators, researchers, nutritionists, and ecological managers. Indeed, we forsee a quantum leap in their popularity when the public realizes that these fungi:
- enhance the immune system.
- lower cholesterol levels.
- represent a pesticide-free alternative to the traditional white button mushroom.
- are instrumental in the recycling of wood and agricultural byproducts.
- can easily be grown by everyone—outdoors in your garden or yard (Mycological Landscaping)—or indoors within greenhouses, solaria, or controlled environments.
Through our in-depth classes and information networks, we encourage the establishment of a constellation of independent, organically minded growers whose collective consciousness will define this emerging industry well into the next century. We hope you will join us in this endeavor. The future is ours.