Want to get involved with changing the food system but not sure what to do? Involved already but looking for more to do?
- Learn more about what’s going on. Check out a few videos from our library to see what issues you’re interested in.
- Get involved with organizations near you. Is there a food co-op, food-related nonprofit, community garden, farmer’s market, or similar initiatives in your town? If so, find a meeting or volunteer opportunity and see what’s going on! If not, maybe it’s your chance to start something up.
- What are you particularly interested in? Does eliminating food waste galvanize you, or is urban farming right up your alley? Figure out what you’re into, and see if anyone else is doing anything similar. Get in touch, and see if you can either work with them or learn from them.
- Check out our Event Guide to set up your own event and screen interesting good food videos
- Sign up for our newsletter to get up-to-date news and information
- Get together people you know who are interested in fixing the food system for dinner. Talk, share ideas, and see what comes up!